Wednesday 24 July 2013

Challenge: Day 1

FIVE WAYS TO WIN MY HEART <3



1. Talk to me, I'm antisocial and avoid all eye contact. It's the main reason why I am still single, I just don't go out of my way to talk to people. Sorry.

2. Buy me food. I eat, a lot. I actually have no idea how I haven't put any weight on in the past three years.

3. Wait on me hand and foot. I am lazy, I'm not going to lie. That is the one reason why I don't think I will be going to University. I honestly  cannot be bothered to sit down and study, I have no idea how I am going to finish High School. Besides if I did go to Uni I would just spend my entire life sat in my room being an antisocial sod.

4. Be someone who is prepared for my craziness, I generally am not very normal. Once you get to know me, I go from shy to outright crazy.

5. Someone I can bombard with unfinished novels which have had no editing. Just raw thoughts and angsty plots.

Model Equilibrium
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment