Wednesday 25 September 2013

Bollocks

I decided to ring a modelling agency so I could go direct to send my photos in. I panicked while it was ringing and I kept on thinking 'Bollocks, what the hell have I just got myself into?'
A man answered and I said hello three times because I was having a moment of sheer panic, I then asked if there was an age limit to modelling(WHY??? WHY GOD WHY!!!). He said no and asked how I old I was and my height. He did say I was bit on the shorter side but he gave me an email to send my photos to. I then said bye at least four times and hung up.
It was probably one of the worst phone calls in my life, except maybe the time I had a phone interview or the time I called up my Grandpa instead of my friend by accident.
Now I just have to pick out some half decent photos. Shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment