Tuesday 10 September 2013

Challenge: Day 3

Day 3: A BOOK THAT YOU LOVE

BY JOVE!! This is a difficult one, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very x10000 diffcult one. I have HUNDREDS of favourite books so I will narrow it down to a few. For your sake.

This is in no particular order.

UN
Vampire Academy 
Richelle Mead
I am pleased to announce that they have now made it into a movie.
I can now drool over Dimitri.
Because now, he is a real person.
Not a book character.
I like all the books in the series but there are a few chapters in certain books which are a bit of a fail...but I don't let that stop  me from reading them.

DUEX
CHERUB
Robert Muchamore
My absolute favorites out of the entire series is THE FALL and THE RECRUIT
Its a kid who is a spy. 
It's awesome.

TROIS
Skulduggery Pleasant.
Derek Landy.
It's written by an Irish man, need I say more?

QUATRE
Gallagher Girls
Ali Carter
Another spy book
Awesome again
The first book is quite average because I believe it was meant to be a stand alobe, but God. The rest of them, I COULD BARELY SLEEP.


CINQUE
Bloodlines
Richelle Mead
Vampire Academy spin off



No comments:

Post a Comment